Lancashire Hot Pot
Potato, lamb stock (water, lamb, garlic, onion, tomato, herb extract, glucose syrup, salt, yeast extracts, flavourings, rapeseed oil), lamb (22%), black pudding (2%), (oatmeal (OATS) onion, beef fat, pork fat, brown rice flour, potato starch, antioxidant: ascorbic acid, salt, spices) onion, carrots, rapeseed oil, butter (MILK), cornflour, thyme, salt, bay leaf, black pepper
Energy kJ 530/kcal 126, Fat 4.2g of which saturates 1.8g,
Carbohydrate 14g of which sugars 2.2g, Protein 8.6g, Salt 0.76g
For best results defrost thoroughly before cooking in a conventional oven.
Do not microwave.
- Remove cardboard sleeve and plastic film but leave in foil tray.
- Oven: Pre-heat oven to 170ºC place on a baking tray.
- From fresh Cook for 40 minutes or until bubbling.
- From frozen Cook for 40 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 2 minutes.