Beef and Ale Pie
Beef (33%), water, Pale Ale ((14%),water, malted BARLEY, yeast, hops, seaweed finings, carbon dioxide), onion, flour ((WHEAT) statutory nutrients calcium, iron, niacin, thiamine), butter (MILK), carrots, beef stock (water, beef extract, onion, tomato, carrot extract, herbs, spice, garlic, salt, glucose syrup, flavourings, maltodextrin, yeast extract, rapeseed oil, colour (caramel), sugar), MUSTARD, garlic, salt, rapeseed oil, thyme, pepper
Energy kJ 677/kcal 163, Fat 9.5g of which saturates 5.2g, Carbohydrate 10g of which sugars 1.4g, Protein 9.0g, Salt 0.77g
This pie is not suitable for the microwave.
Can be cooked from frozen but best to defrost first.
- Pre-heat your oven to 160ºC Fan/180ºC, conventional /Gas 4.
- Remove this sleeve and plastic wrapping
- If cooking from frozen allow 60 minutes otherwise cook for 45 minutes
- Remove when the pastry is golden and the filling is bubbling
- Leave for a couple of minutes before serving