Chicken and Ham Hock Pie
British free range chicken (27%) chicken stock (water flavouring, glucose syrup, salt, yeast extract, sugar), MILK, flour ( WHEAT, statutory nutrients calcium, iron, niacin, thiamine), leeks, butter (MILK), ham hock (pork, water, salt,preservatives E250, E251, E252, antioxidant E305) garlic, nutmeg, pepper
Energy Kj 520/kcal 125, Fat 9.5g, of which Saturates 5.9g Carbohydrtae 1.6g of which sugars 1.4g Protein 25g, salt 2.5g
This pie is not suitable for the microwave.
- Can be cooked from frozen.
- Pre-heat your oven to 160ºC Fan/180ºC, conventional/Gas 4.
- Remove this sleeve and plastic wrapping.
- Cook for approximately 50 minutes.
- Remove when pastry is golden and filling is bubbling.
- Leave for a couple of minutes before serving.