Sweet Potato and Spinch Pie (V)
Sweet potato, potato (40%), flour ((WHEAT), calcium, iron, niacin, thiamine), onion, chickpea, butter (MILK), spinach (3%), vegetable stock (water, sea salt, maltodextrin (from maize), rice flour, vegetables 7.2% (onion, carrot, parsnip), yeast extract, sunflower oil, parsley, turmeric), EGG, cumin, coriander, garam masala(coriander, cassia, ginger, cloves), turmeric, salt, garlic, ginger, chilli, pepper
Energy 717kJ /171kcal , Fat 6.7g of which saturates 4.0g,
Carbohydrate 26g of which sugars 3.7g, Protein 3.1g, Salt 0.62g
"Cooking instructions. This pie is
not suitable for the microwave.
1. Can be cooked from frozen
2. Pre-heat your oven to 160ºC Fan/180ºC,
3. Remove this sleeve and plastic wrapping
4. Cook for approximately 50 minutes
5. Remove when pastry is golden and filling
6. Leave for a couple of
minutes before serving"